Rescheduling of games will not be allowed. The only exceptions will be as follows:
1. Closing of the Prairie Ridge Sports Complex (Iowa Rush soccer fields).
2. An Iowa Rush team is participating in a Soccer tournament on the same day as their regularly scheduled Iowa Rush game. Proof of participation in the tournament may be required.
3. A visiting non-Iowa Rush team requests that a game is rescheduled.
If one of the three above exceptions is met to reschedule, please consider the following:
1. Regular scheduled games take priority.
2. Reschedules are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
3. Requests made through the online request form will be the ONLY method of rescheduling used by Iowa Rush, Referee Assignor, and City of Ankeny.
4. Reschedules are HIGHLY encouraged to occur on Saturdays and Sundays.
5. Friday nights should be used as a last resort. If a game must be rescheduled to a Friday evening, the game time can no earlier than 6:00pm and must conclude by 8:00pm. No games will be rescheduled for Monday-Thursday evenings.
Procedure and Terms
1. Complete the Reschedule Request Form at least two (2) weeks prior to the scheduled game date.
2. Both Coaches must be in agreement on the rescheduling of the game and both teams must available on the proposed days and times.
3. The form can be completed at http://iowarush.wufoo.com/forms/rescheduling-request-form/
4. You will be notified via email of the approval/denial with the information about the rescheduled game details.
5. If the provided rescheduling dates are not acceptable to either team, it will be the responsibility of the coach initiating the rescheduling request to secure an acceptable alternative site and properly certified officials at their "own" expense.
6. Reschedules for which the club is not informed and for which referees do not receive notice two weeks prior to cancellation will result in the team(s) involved being billed for referee time.