The Iowa Rush Select Program is a comprehensive approach to developing players and teams. We have a progressive, tangible Player Development Philosophy that is ball-focused, player-centered and age-appropriate. Coaches are guided by a methodology that is sport-based and educationally sound, with age group guidelines, training foci, and curriculum based on national and international concepts appropriate for each age. Tournament selection, scrimmages and league play are selected with ability, gender, travel distance, club goals and collegiate exposure in mind based on each age group.
|Select Fees||Fall 2014 Training Schedule|
|Select Policies||Fall 2014 Boys Tournament Schedule|
|Fall 2014 Girls Tournament Schedule|
|Leagues||Fall 2014 Goalkeeping Schedule|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)||Coaching Assignments|
|Select Refund Request Form||Select Teams|
|Camp Schedule and Cost Breakdown||League Schedules|
|Select Camp Package||
|Game Day Field Conflict Process||ISL (formerly IPSL) Schedules|
What you can expect?
- Qualified, experienced professional coaches
- Year round commitment for U/11-U/14 and optional spring season for U/15-U/19
- Quality soccer facilities
- Competitive, but FUN developmental environment
- Practice dates/times vary on the level and age
- Players are selected through tryouts process held in May & June (mandated by the Iowa Soccer Association)
Winter Indoor Sessions
Indoor space is difficult to reserve and for cost reasons we only want to reserve and pay for what we need, so registration will be required, though you will not be charged additionally if you select a membership level package.