Weather & Field UPDATE-
Signing up for Text Messaging - General Club Info and Closings (non-team specific)
The Iowa Rush Soccer Club has a unique Sign-Up Link (URL) where you can subscribe to the types of alerts you prefer to be notified about, and manage your profile. The Sign-Up link is a private link and is only available to our subscribers. This link can be found at http://www.simplifiedalerts.com/optin.asp?id=137
This site is security coded to prevent spammers from accessing the form and data.
Need Help? Read Instructions
Fields and Facilities:
Prairie Ridge Sports Complex
- Iowa Rush Recreational and Select Programs train and play at the impressive Prairie Ridge Soccer Complex located at 1510 NW Ash Drive Ankeny, IA 50023. The complex boasts 11 soccer fields and is cared for by a full time grounds staff. A permanent concession stand, complete with bathrooms and ample paved parking, enhances the all-around soccer experience.
- The City of Ankeny has asked that we remind all coaches and players to use only the Soccer fields on the North and East side of the Prairie Ridge complex. Click on the link below for a map to help identify these fields.
- The City of Ankeny has established a field numbering system at Prairie Ridge. This number system was developed to provide emergency management with a consistent system for locating anyone that might need assistance.
- The city of Ankeny will fly a Red Flag at the entrance of the soccer complex to indicate that fields are closed. Anytime this flag is out the fields are closed and should not be used.
- Fields are reserved for training as follows:
- Field 32- U5-U8 Recreational Pro Training Sessions
- Field 21, 31, 37, 38- Available to all Recreational teams on first come, first serve basis.
- Field 33- Academy Training
- Field 34, 35, 36- Select Training
USE AND MOVEMENT OF THE GOALS AT PRAIRIE RIDGE (Club Policy)
Permanent goals cannot be moved under any circumstance without permission from ground crew and Iowa Rush Staff.
Permanent goals are defined as any goals that are staked into the ground.
Kick-backs (rebounder goals) - permission to use these goals must be obtained by contacting the DOC